Keeper Tax helps people with independent contracting & freelance income find tax write-offs and file taxes.
● For people with 1099 contracting, freelance, or business income
● Automatically links to your cards or bank
● At tax time export or file directly through us
Whether you're a small business owner, self-employed digital freelancer, or independent contractor – you'll get matched with a bookkeeper that knows your line of work and finds you tax deductions most people miss.
Linking a card or bank is as easy as logging in online. We use SSL 256-bit encryption to protect your data.
Once you link card or bank, your bookkeeper texts you once per day with a list of potential write-offs – all you have to do is reply.
If you hadn't been tracking your receipts earlier this year (even last year!), we can still scan you card and bank statements for tax deductible expenses.
Keeper Tax is secured using SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use – to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored. Keeper Tax does not store your online banking credentials, and we do not sell your information to anyone.
Easily export a cleaned and categorized spreadsheet of your write-offs, or just file Federal & State directly through Keeper Tax.
CATCH EASY-TO-MISS TAX WRITE-OFFS:
● Gas fill ups
● Phone bills
● Work supplies
● Home office expenses
● Meals with clients
● Education expenses
● Car maintenance
● Advertising expenses
● Website hosting fees
● Business travel
● Conference fees
● Contractor expenses
● Parking fees
● Licensing expenses
● Bank fees
• An assigned bookkeeper will text you when they find write-offs
• Review your write-offs in the app
• In the app, you will be prompted to subscribe for $16 per month.
• The subscription includes a 14 day free trial for new users. Cancel anytime.
• In the app, you can purchase the export feature for a one-time fee of $39.99.
• After the export feature has been purchased, you can export your write-offs in CSV format at any time.
• The CSV file will be emailed to you.
TAX FILING INFORMATION
• In the app, you can purchase the tax filing feature for a one-time fee of $89.99.
• After purchasing tax filing, our team will start processing your return.
• We will send you an email once we have finished processing the return, and will show you a bill with the tax amount due (or the refund you will receive). At that point, you will be able to tap a button to submit your return to the IRS.