Welcome to the world’s most popular Free 13 Card Indian Rummy Game.
Easy to play Indian Rummy Game online?
?Invite friends & family?
Download Now & get 20K? Free Chips!
Octro Indian Rummy is the most popular rummy game online (Rammi or रम्मी) with over 10 M+ Downloads in the Indian Market, which provides you with the best Online Rummy Game experience. Indian Rummy is also known as 13 Patti or 13 Card Game or Teen Patti or 3 Patti Game.
Test your Rummy skills & learn new strategies while playing an Indian Rummy Game. Just download this Free rummy app on your phone, play rummy hd the card game & win unlimited chips!
Play (इंडियन रमी or भारतीय रमी) with your ?friends & family?
Enjoy an online Rummy Game.
Download & Play Rummy Game with passion now.
Octro Indian Rummy Game Features
Octro Indian Rummy game has a simple, smooth gameplay with fun features to give online rummy players a great Rummy (or Rammy) experience.
Features that make Octro Indian Rummy (13 Patti) are:
· Great graphics & UI
· Smooth gameplay even at slow connections
· Real rummy multiplayers to play with
· Fun Rummy game modes
· Great offers & Free rewards
· Regular updates
· Many 13 Rummy Game (or Rammi/Rami) variants
Octro Indian Rummy is the most trusted Rummy Game in India. Indian Rummy or Indian Rammi, also spelled as Rammy Game or Rami. Play rummy in various fun rummy modes.
· 13 Card Rummy
· 13 Card Rapid Indian Rummy (fast mode)
· 13 Card Tournaments
· 13 Card Deal
· 13 Card Pool
· 13 Card Private Indian Rummy
· 21 Card Rummy
Octro IndianRummy Rules
Rules to play Online Rammy games are simple. A beginner can also be a pro at being an Indian Rummy player.
13 Card Indian Rummy (रम्मी) Rules
13 Card Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players. Each player is dealt 13 rummy cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) & 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) & 6 jokers are used.
The aim in the rummy game is to form sequences (runs) & sets. After a player has formed the required sequence & sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn.
13 Card Rummy Rules
· Minimum 2 runs (sequences) are required
· One of the runs (sequences) must be pure (called 1st Life)
· The second run can be pure or non-pure (called 2nd Life)
· Either 1st Life or 2nd Life must have 4 or more cards
A valid 13 card declaration must have a minimum of 2 runs & out of these runs, 1 must be pure & 1 run (pure or impure) must have 4 or more cards.
21 Card Indian Rummy (रम्मी) Rules:
This Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players with 3 standard decks of 53 cards each, which includes 1 Printed Joker per deck.
The 21 Cards Indian Rummy game rules are a little different from 13 Cards Indian Rummy rules.
21 Card Rummy Table Rules
· 3 Pure Sequences & the remaining cards arranged in sets or sequences
· 3 Tunnels in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sequences.
· 8 Dublees in separate groups.
· 8 Jokers in a single group.
How to save points, if a Rummy player declares:
· A Rummy player must make at least 3 Pure Sequences & arrange the rest in sequences. A player will lose points only for the cards that are not arranged.
· Make at least 6 Dublees. A player will lose points only for the rest of the cards.
· If a player has 6 Dublees & 3 Pure Sequences, the players will lose points based on the option
Download India's best Indian Rummy Game (रमी गेम) app today & start playing rummy online 24/7! Want to be a Rummy Pro Player? Download & Play now!
Octro Indian Rummy game is available in English, Hindi (भारतीय रम्मी), Marathi (भारतीय रम्मी), Gujarati (ભારતીય રમી)
For more information on 21 cards Indian Rummy Game rules. Check this link: https://rummy.octro.com/promotions/tocardstutorialhtml/index.html